Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default changinging the color of sign digit

There's no way to do this and keep the entry a number. You *could* use
an event macro to convert the number to text, then format the text, but
the entry would no longer work in math operations.

Post back if you want to pursue that option.

In article ,
"hassan barjini" wrote:

I would like to know how can I change the color of digit
for example if I write the number -12.52 the color of the sign will change
to blue and the rest will change to red.
best
barjini