Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default General multiple new user questions

I have to test for Excel 2000, the problem is I have experience on Excel 97 &
Excel 2003. I need a quick source for information on built-in features,
fundamentals, formatting, formulas & calculations, and entering data in
general. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

It is much the same, there are a few differences, but nothing really major.
Wouldn't just trying it suffice for your needs, and address each difference
as you come across it?

Here is one source of differences I found

http://asp2.wlv.ac.uk/its/website/se...dExcel2003.asp

--
---
HTH