Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Having Two Excel Files Show At Same Time ?

Hi,

Something must have changed, I guess.
Running XP.

Have two Excel file icons on my desktop.

Never had any problem opening and showing both on the desktop, and being
able to easily click on one or the other to edit.

Now, it seems, I can only have one showing.
As soon as I try to open up the other, the first totally disappears.

What might have changed, or what am I doing wrong ?

How do I get them both to show, again ?

Thanks,
Bob