Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I create this type of workbook?

I need to create an excel spreadsheet but not sure how to achieve it. (this
is for commission payout)

On sheet 1 starting lefthand side is "name" next column would be "client"
next "PB" next "Paid Date" then "Outstanding"

The data would never be deleted and entries would just keep going down the
page, would be possible when I click on the "name" PD and Outstanding could
be linked to sheet2.

Any help on this would be great

Thanks
Tony