Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mwilliams

Default Is it possible to create a workbook within a workbook?

Is it possible to create a workbook within a workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

No..........."Workbook" is another name for the "file". Workbooks are
comprized of one to many "worksheets", which can be of entirely different
topics, bearing no relation to each other, or actually supporting each other.
Other "workbooks" may also be opened by Macro control to support the current
workbook, if desired.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Is it possible to create a workbook within a workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MrShorty

You can save several different workbooks in what is called a workspace
file. I haven't found it as useful as I thought I would (probably just
haven't worked with workspaces enough yet), but it might be worth
considering.

Note that a workspace file doesn't save each workbook within the file,
but rather saves "links" to each file in the workspace and opens them
as a group.

--
MrShorty
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22181