Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How use filtering

I want the use the filtering feature but am not sure how to use it.
I want to use two criteria in my filter ... is this an option. The auto
filter allows for one criteria, but need two.
Would appreciate detailed help.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you are using autofilter, click on the down arrow
in the column that you wish to filter, and click "Custom".
Fill in the boxes, is this what you want?

George Gee

"Cowtoon" wrote in message
I want the use the filtering feature but am not sure how to use it.
I want to use two criteria in my filter ... is this an option. The auto
filter allows for one criteria, but need two.
Would appreciate detailed help.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can use two criteria in an autofilter if you make use of Custom ...

The two criteria can be linked by AND or OR.

Hope this helps.

Pete