Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Filtering slows down a macro

I have two similar macros that usually takes 45 seconds to run however one of
them takes 4 minutes to run with the only difference is the filtering from
one group to another. I have narrowed it down to the filtering portion of the
macro that takes so long, can anyone tell me why this one macro is doing this
or a fix for it? Thanks for any help you can offer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

When you change the filter, excel will recalculate.

Maybe you could turn calculation to manual, do the work, then turn it back to
what it was.

--

Dave Peterson