Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Multiple Hyperlink inside the Text boxt?

How do I create multipal hyperlink inside the text box.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can't but there is a workaround.

In Word create you list of keywords and assign a hyperlink to each word in
your list.
Select all the words in you list and copy them ctrl+c
In excel select paste special and then Microsoft word document object and OK.
You now have the object embedded and you can re-size as necessary.
Double click the object and then ctrl + click to follow and of the links you
created.

In truth is a lot easier to ceate links directly in Excel with 1 link per
cell.

Mike

How do I create multipal hyperlink inside the text box.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In truth is a lot easier to create links directly in Excel with 1 link per
cell. <<

I agree. The only way I can think of (within Excel) is:

1. Create a rectangle (A), insert hyperlink, add text.
2. Create another rectangle (B), insert hyperlink, add text. B should be smaller in size than A.
3. Drag B into A.
4. Format AutoShape of B to remove the lines of the rectangle.

Now, you have two hyperlinks in a rectangle (A). Don't think we can insert hyperlink to a textbox in Excel although it is okay to do so in PowerPoint.

Epinn