Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Check Box Not working?

I have created a check box from control toolbox but it does not work. I mean
i cannot do both check it and than uncheck it. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Anand vijay

Sounds like you are still in "design Mode". The little
"Triangle/ruler/pencil" icon that has blue in it has to be not selected.

Does this help you?

Mike Rogers

"Anand vijay" wrote:

I have created a check box from control toolbox but it does not work. I mean
i cannot do both check it and than uncheck it. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Anand vijay

Next step...Have you tried placing the same kind of check box in a new
unprotected sheet. The next thing: What is the security level set to? With
the check box you now have a macro that needs to run.

Does this help?

Mike Rogers