Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Sorting Columns

I need to sort columns, except for the first two, and the last. Just
the ones in the middle. A column will be added in the middle when
another macro is run to add.

Thanks,
Bern

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

Mark your range of columns, DataSortOptionssort Left to Right

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Bernie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need to sort columns, except for the first two, and the last. Just
the ones in the middle. A column will be added in the middle when
another macro is run to add.

Thanks,
Bern

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try recording a macro when you do it manually???????

Roger Govier wrote:
Hi

Mark your range of columns, DataSortOptionssort Left to Right

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Bernie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need to sort columns, except for the first two, and the last. Just
the ones in the middle. A column will be added in the middle when
another macro is run to add.

Thanks,
Bern

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Bernie

The macro recorder is a very handy tool.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Roger Govier wrote:
Hi

Mark your range of columns, DataSortOptionssort Left to Right

--
Regards

Roger Govier

ups.com...