EJ

Default My rows switched to having numbers instead of letters.

How do I change it back?
Paul B

EJ, Tools, options, general, uncheck R1C1 ref. style
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"EJ" wrote in message
How do I change it back?

Gord Dibben

EJ

Added info.......

Those would be "columns" switched to having numbers.

Rows always have numbers.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP