Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default extract photo from excel spreadsheet ?

I have a spreadsheet that contains multiple photos. How can I copy one photo
and save it as a jpg file?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I use version 2003. The following is what I did previously.

Highlight the cells in Excel.
Hold down the Shift key and choose Copy Picture from the Edit menu.

Make my choices in the Copy Picture window.

Click OK.

Then I paste the picture/photo on to a PowerPoint slide and save it as ..JPG. I only save one slide and it goes to My Documents folder.

Do you have PowerPoint available? Other software should be fine.

Hope this helps.

Epinn