Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default homework

I have a assignment to do and I am having trouble with opening a file
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Define "problem".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Casey" wrote in message
I have a assignment to do and I am having trouble with opening a file

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Casey

If you want help with your home work you need to be a little more clear as
to what kind of help you need. But then again it is your homework!

Mike

I have a assignment to do and I am having trouble with opening a file

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If it's an excel workbook (does it have an extension of .xls?), then my first
question is:

Do you own excel?

The free viewer (no changes allowed) from Microsoft:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

and the older version if they can't run the one above:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...S/xlViewer.exe
(One line in your browser)

or...

Maybe a free spreadsheet program would work:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

Casey wrote:

I have a assignment to do and I am having trouble with opening a file

--

Dave Peterson