Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Question on some homework I have to do

For the homework, I had to make a list of ny times best seller list,
with the prices, number of weeks on the list etc. Then, I was asked to
do list these:

In the same row in Column D that "Sum of All Prices" appears in Column
A, write "Title of Highest Priced Book". Below that cell, write,
"Title of Lowest Priced Book." Below that cell, write, "Title of
Longest Best Selling Book." In the corresponding cells in Column E,
write functions that will get the correct titles to appear.

I'm not even sure what formulas to use for this, can someone help me
out?

--
motionman04
motionman04's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36243

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Seeing as that it's homework I'll just give you a hint to do an excel
help search on VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, HLOOKUP and Max and MIN. That
should be the bulk of the functions you need to get the job done. It
also might not hurt to google Excel Array formulas otherwise known as
CSE formulas.

Let me know if you really get stuck, however, you will learn more if
you do it yourself

Die_Another_Day