Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Scenario Permutations

I am trying to work with Word Data, in Excel, whereby I would like to take a
certain situations and generate different permutations. For example,
category is Deposit a check and the action is Deposit a check to a savings
account, or checking account, or MMA, or CD etc.

I am not sure if I need to create a macro or if there is a function I could
use.

Help!!!!