Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default template for monthly interest expense for invested monies

I need a template or formula suggestions that easily creates the monthly
interest expense for shareholder loans.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

principal x (annual interest rate/12) = monthly interest

use a cell reference for the principal and interest rate and you can copy
the formula. Hope that helps.

-Wendy K.