Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Special formats

I know I can add a Custom format but can I add to the list of Special
formats? If so how?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

I don't think so........but then why would you need to if you can do it in
CUSTOM? If you have a special need, describe it and perhaps another way can
be found to help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"noyb" wrote:

I know I can add a Custom format but can I add to the list of Special
formats? If so how?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

AFAIK, there is no way to do that.