Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I print just the section a through f only?

Version 2003

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely,

Colors
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Highlight the cells you want to print, eg A1:F45, and click File |
Print Area | Set Print Area. Then if you do File | Print Preview you
can see what it will look like before printing it out.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Colors wrote:
Version 2003

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely,

Colors

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Select the range in A through F and FilePrint AreaSet Print Area

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:08:01 -0700, Colors
wrote:

Version 2003

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely,

Colors

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Highlight the range. Go to File, Print. Under "Print What", select
"Selection" and print.

"Colors" wrote:

Version 2003

Thank you for any help.