Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I delete a macro when the workbook has been deleated?

I am new at writing macros and I put some into my personal macro file, but i
now need to delete them. The workbook they were in have been deleted, and
when I try to delete then I get a erroe message telling me I can't edit a
macro in a hidden workbook, unhide the macro.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Usually, personal macros are stored in a file called personal.xls which is
hidden. To add, edit or delete macros you first need to unhide it. Select
Windows, Unhide to unhide personal.xls