Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Can you access the old-style Help Index using Excel 2003?

I've recently obtained Office 2003 for my work laptop, and to say the least
it is getting on my nerves! When I want to access Help, I want a nice little
index of terms that I can search against that is intuitive, user-friendly and
allows me to have a browse around the subject.

Is there anyway of getting this old-style help functionality working within
Excel 2003, which so far has produced the least helpful responses of any help
system I've come across.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Create a short-cut to the internal help file. Should be called something like:

XLMAIN10.CHM or XLMAIN11.CHM

XLADDIN.CHM for addins
XLMACRO.CHM for macros
--