Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to copy page setup

I need to open a new worksheet for a new year. (The year starts July
1st)

I have copied the previous year worksheet to a blank worksheet in
order to keep the formatting and formulae.

How do I copy the page setup for printing?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

why not simple save a copy of the previous file strip out all the
detail you don't need and build up to your new template?

just a suggestion

http://www.excel-ant.co.uk

Robin Chapple wrote:
I need to open a new worksheet for a new year. (The year starts July
1st)

I have copied the previous year worksheet to a blank worksheet in
order to keep the formatting and formulae.

How do I copy the page setup for printing?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Instead of copying to a blank worksheet, right-click on the sheet and "move or
copy".

Check "create a copy" and "to book".

With the copy active, F5SpecailConstants, Uncheck the constants to keep like
Text for Titles and OK

EditClearContents.

You will be left with formulas and titles and the Print Setup will not have
changed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP