Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Change Source DOES NOT WORK! - Help!!

I see questions about this all over this group, but no answers. When I
goto Edit Links, the Change Source button is greyed out. It was
working just yesterday!??

What is the reason for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
David McRitchie

Where is the change source button?
More information on grayed out items see
Grayed Out Options
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/grayedout.htm

Things that can prevent response, keying in data (#grayed)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...esp.htm#grayed
---
HTH,