Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
DK

Default Copy/Rename a sheet

After I've copied an existing sheet, I then rename it, but when I go to print
it keeps the original sheets name, not the new name I gave it. How can I
change this so it has the heading of the correct name.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
David McRitchie

Hi Darry,
You have hard coded the Sheetname in the header
File, Page Setup, Headers & Footers, Custom header

Or you have a macro you used to set this information, and you would have
to rerun the macro or make it more automatic.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm
---
HTH,