-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Copy/Rename a sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/78334-copy-rename-sheet.html)

DK

Copy/Rename a sheet

After I've copied an existing sheet, I then rename it, but when I go to print
it keeps the original sheets name, not the new name I gave it. How can I
change this so it has the heading of the correct name.

David McRitchie

Copy/Rename a sheet

Hi Darry,
You have hard coded the Sheetname in the header
File, Page Setup, Headers & Footers, Custom header

Or you have a macro you used to set this information, and you would have
to rerun the macro or make it more automatic.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm
---
HTH,