Donski

Default Sorting internet hyperlinks...HELP

I have the same problem as described. I tried the fixes and they did not
work. I then tried some experimentation.

The problem in my case is related to copied links. Links that are
copy/paste, copied by dragging box corner, and 'paste link' do not sort
properly. Only those that were enetered long hand(browsing) functioned.

Any other way to copy links? I have 2000 and counting, meaning I would
have to reneter manually about 1500 or more.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Don