Junior Member

Default hyperlink to specific worksheet (outside of Excel)

Hello,

I need to create a hyperlink (outside of Excel) to a specific Excel worksheet. Not a hyperlink in the workbook, but rather on a webpage. You click the link and boom, the workbook opens to the specific worksheet.

I know on my older version of Excel you could do this with:

filename.xls#worksheetname!A1

In 2007 I cannot get this to work. I've tried it with the !A1 and without, as well as with 'worksheetname' and without the apostrophes.

Googling isn't turning up much...all I find is other people asking the same question but not finding any resolution...

Any help would be great! Thanks!