Junior Member

Default Creating excel report from DB2 table

Hi
I need to read the data in DB2 table on Mianframe ( Z/OS) and create the report on excel. I came to know that using ODBC connectivity we can get the data from mainframe.Can you please explain me more how to do this ? Do I need to write VB program to populate the data on excel sheet. This excel report needs to be created every day automatically as DB2 will be loaded dialy. Can you please tell me how to do this ?

Thanks for your help.
Sesh