Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default LInking using cut and paste in linked cell

HELP! I have a schedule (calendar) with a list of projects. As the projects
are seclected, we cut and paste the code into the calendar, for whatever date
the project is scheduled. Problem, when I link this project calendar to a
master calendar, the links do not work. I get #REF or just ###.

The links only work if I type into the cells of the calendar, they do not
work with the cut and paste feature. Can someone help me correct this?
Thank you, barb