Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default get external data doesn't pull all data

I am trying to access a SQL database (MS CRM 4.0) using the Connections
feature in Excel 2007. I am able to connect to various tables and views,
however, some key columns of data do not appear. I am wondering if they are
hidden or I have a security issue. If I try to access the data using SQL
Server BI 2005, all data is available. However using Excel 2007, the columns
I need to connect the data to other tables is missing. Any thoughts?