Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Excel cell can't update link in the file in sharepoint 2007

I have an 2003 excel file which link to a 2003 excel file in
sharpoint 2007. However, when I try to update Dec 07 data, it seems
the file doesn't update it , it still store the Nov 07 data, however,
it happened for few cells which has data in last month only. For
instance, the cell "booking parts", the file already can't link to the
sharepoint, but no matter you press "F2" or "F9" , the amt of 10 still
in there, however, in cell"booking service", because they can't find
the file in sharepoint, they will show invalid cell reference error.

I already prepare the file but can't find the way to attach in here,
Please advise how to attach it too.Thks

(28th Fcst)
DEC 07 CURRENT FC

Bookings Completes -