Old November 11th 08, 12:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default How Can I remove Dead Links ???

Piero.it wrote:
Excel 2007 does not directly support the
conversion of macros that are written by using Excel 5.0/95 VBA.

Then I suspect you are using a very old version of FINDLINK.
Download a current version from http://oaltd.co.uk/mvp

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England