Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Links sent via Email not working

I have just set up a source and destination workbook on my pc. The results
were excellant. I then emailed both to a colleague with who their is no
common shared drive. Once the files are both opened by my colleague or one
of his department the links stop working. I guess this must be a machine or
excel setup issue, but cannot work what the problem is.

Please help I am going mad.

Thanks