Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default There has to be a formula for this....

Hi guys, need some help here...

I have 120 colums across, each representing a month.. (month 1-120).

Each month has a dollar value (starts off mostly negative, then when
payback comes, number becomes positive).

I want to know during which month the CUMULATIVE cashflow hits exactly
X dollars (say, $150K).

I know the second part of this solution uses a HLOOKUP. But what
function can I use to tell it to sum "up to" $150K?

Thanks for any hints.

--
LSB M
LSB M's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36258

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How can I tell it to deposit a value every "X" intervals?

e.g., I have 10 columns across. If I enter "2", every 2 columns, I
want to insert a value (or formula)... If I enter "3", every 3 columns,
a value (or formula) is inserted.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
LSB M