Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calender for spreadsheet

hi all

I have a table in excel that i use on a regular but varied basis. It is date
specific. 20 columns show the day and date. rather than have to type each how
can i set up function that I just type first day/date and it auto fills rest

cheers ant

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

yes thanks simple tried it first and had error but realise did not format
properly

cheers

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=A1+1 etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Anthony" wrote in message
hi all

I have a table in excel that i use on a regular but varied basis. It is

date
specific. 20 columns show the day and date. rather than have to type each

how
can i set up function that I just type first day/date and it auto fills

rest

cheers ant

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Anthony wrote:
hi all

I have a table in excel that i use on a regular but varied basis. It is date
specific. 20 columns show the day and date. rather than have to type each how
can i set up function that I just type first day/date and it auto fills rest

cheers ant

Hi Anthony,

Something along the same lines of Bob is to use the WORKDAY():

=WORKDAY(A1,1)

and copy out along the columns.

Then you can format the cells:

Right click - Format Cells - Custom and write: "dddd, dd-mm-yyyy"

Or something like that depending on what date format you are using.

Regards,
Bondi