Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Navigating between worksheets using a drop down menu

I have been searching the forums but I don't seem to hit the correct
search criterias, please help

I need to create a drop down menu on one of my worksheets. The list
should contain all the woksheet/tabs in the workbook and allow me to
navigate to any sheet. When a new sheet is added it should also be
added to the drop down menu.

--
ncdogteam
ncdogteam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36342

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

The attached link might get you started

http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob
VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33833

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have written my own code to do this and I will email it to you if you
would like, however, if you right click the arrows that let you
navigate the next/previous sheet it pops up a menu that lets you select
the sheet you wish to go to.

HTH

Die_Another_Day
ncdogteam wrote:
I have been searching the forums but I don't seem to hit the correct
search criterias, please help

I need to create a drop down menu on one of my worksheets. The list
should contain all the woksheet/tabs in the workbook and allow me to
navigate to any sheet. When a new sheet is added it should also be
added to the drop down menu.

--
ncdogteam
ncdogteam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36342
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561281

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

XL has a built-in sheet list that is accessible by simply right clicking in
the small directional arrows to the left of the sheet tabs.
This gives you a list of the first 15 sheets, with an option to expand the
list to an infinitely scrolling list of *all* the sheets.

Click on a name, and the sheet is immediately selected.
--
HTH,

RD

"ncdogteam" wrote
in message ...

I have been searching the forums but I don't seem to hit the correct
search criterias, please help

I need to create a drop down menu on one of my worksheets. The list
should contain all the woksheet/tabs in the workbook and allow me to
navigate to any sheet. When a new sheet is added it should also be
added to the drop down menu.

--
ncdogteam
ncdogteam's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561281

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe you can use or adapt this (which uses a toolbar):

http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html
from Debra Dalgleish's site.

ncdogteam wrote:

I have been searching the forums but I don't seem to hit the correct
search criterias, please help

I need to create a drop down menu on one of my worksheets. The list
should contain all the woksheet/tabs in the workbook and allow me to
navigate to any sheet. When a new sheet is added it should also be
added to the drop down menu.

--
ncdogteam
ncdogteam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36342