Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell structure not copying to 3rd party app

Hi all, I've been testing Office 2007 Beta2 and have an issue. Does anyone
else see this or know a way around? Part of my job is to prepare a
spreadsheet with numbers and then copy the results over to a webpage - I use
Dreamweaver. With the previous version all I had to do was select the cells I
wanted - a block about 5 columns by 10 rows - and copy/paste them into the
web page. However, the same procedure with Excel 2007 is producing no results
(the code section of Dreamweaver is showing some column formatting but no
data). The data seems to be there because a paste into Word will show the
data - properly organised into columns etc. So what has changed and what am I
doing wrong? Or could this be a shortfall of the new version? Thanks in
advance for any help. FN