Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I shade the active cell in excel

I have added hyperlinks to a spreadsheet, referring to data on another
worksheet in the same file. When clicking on the hyperlink, I would like the
resulting text under the active cursor to be highlighted
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With Target
.FormatConditions.Delete
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 36
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips