Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CC CC is offline

Default sound or speech the value of the cell if value 10

I've a macro that collect several data from others worksheet and I want be
alerted with sounds or with cell value usig excel speech whem certain cell
is graeter than certain value .

pls help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Perhaps this, from C. Pearson's site, will help..........

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM.htm#PlayWAV

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3