-   -   sound or speech the value of the cell if value 10 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/98561-sound-speech-value-cell-if-value-10-a.html)

CC

sound or speech the value of the cell if value 10

I've a macro that collect several data from others worksheet and I want be
alerted with sounds or with cell value usig excel speech whem certain cell
is graeter than certain value .

pls help

CLR

sound or speech the value of the cell if value 10

Perhaps this, from C. Pearson's site, will help..........

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM.htm#PlayWAV

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CC" wrote:

I've a macro that collect several data from others worksheet and I want be
alerted with sounds or with cell value usig excel speech whem certain cell
is graeter than certain value .

pls help

Ran Pelly

sound or speech the value of the cell if value 10

Try to use the BEEP command.