Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i change formulas in a wookbook to the results

in my wookbook, it is showing only the formulas and not the results what do i
need to do to change all the formulas in the wookbook to show the results. I
am refering to the whole page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tools....options....view - uncheck the formulas box under windows options.

"Junior" wrote:

in my wookbook, it is showing only the formulas and not the results what do i
need to do to change all the formulas in the wookbook to show the results. I
am refering to the whole page.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Junior" wrote:

in my wookbook, it is showing only the formulas and not the results what do i
need to do to change all the formulas in the wookbook to show the results. I
am refering to the whole page.

Tim m THANKS FOR THE HELP that is exactly what i needed....