-   -   how do i change formulas in a wookbook to the results (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/98432-how-do-i-change-formulas-wookbook-results.html)

Junior

how do i change formulas in a wookbook to the results

in my wookbook, it is showing only the formulas and not the results what do i
need to do to change all the formulas in the wookbook to show the results. I
am refering to the whole page.

tim m

how do i change formulas in a wookbook to the results

Tools....options....view - uncheck the formulas box under windows options.

"Junior" wrote:

in my wookbook, it is showing only the formulas and not the results what do i
need to do to change all the formulas in the wookbook to show the results. I
am refering to the whole page.

Tim m THANKS FOR THE HELP that is exactly what i needed....