Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default return payoff after "X" amount of payments

How would I do this:

A1 = Loan amount
A2 = rate
A3 = term (yrs)
A4 = Payment (=PMT(B3/12,B4*12,-B2))
A5 = Payoff in yrs (ex. 2yrs)
A6 = Balance at time of payoff

How do I solve for A6. I used to know this but it has slipped my memory
somehow.

--
jermsalerms
jermsalerms's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30167

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I figured it out.

If anyone needs to know in the future here it is:

=-PV(A6/12,A7*12-A10*12,A8)