Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I flag numbers that are higher/lower than a range of #'s

I am entering lab results and would like to compare the values reported to
the reference ranges and somehow flag them. I would like to make the < values
red and the values blue, or make them with a "L" or "H." Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Use Conditional Formatting.........Format ConditionalFormatting, and set
as "Cell value is" less than some helper cell and greater than some other
helper cell and follow the menu for formatting options.........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3