Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Importing diagram from Excel to Word

I have drawn a diagram (Process Flow Diagram) in Excel. I want to
export it to Word. I tried simple copy paste, but it shows grids in
Excel worksheet.

Can any one help?

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

Select the area with the diagram
(you may need to <File<print area<select print area)
hold down the shift key and press<Edit Select <copy as picture

alternately,
<tools<options<view deselect gridlines

select your area and copy and paste

one of the two will probably do what you want.

"Omkar" wrote:

I have drawn a diagram (Process Flow Diagram) in Excel. I want to
export it to Word. I tried simple copy paste, but it shows grids in
Excel worksheet.

Can any one help?

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On the menu bar, choose View | Toolbars. Check the [Forms] toolbar entry.
Find the [Toggle Grid] icon on it - it is usually at the lower left corner,
looks like a square filled with a grid of dots. Click on it. That will hide
the grid lines. Close the Forms toolbar when you're done with it. Do your
copy.