dwalsh77

Default Entering Excel information into MS Word

I currently have 2 files, 1 of which is a MS Excel spreadsheet and the other
a MS Word document.
I have a large range of cells in my spreadsheet that I would like to copy
into the MS Word document, but I'm having a few problems.
First of all, I do not want to do any linking from the Word doc to the Excel
spreadsheet. I want the Word doc to basically work by itself without having
to link to the spreadsheet.
I tried using the Paste Special option but that didn't work the way I would
have liked. The excel info gets copied fine, but then the info is converted
into a Table and all of my formulas do not work anymore.
So I was left with inserting an Object (Spreadsheet) in Word, then tried
copying the excel material. This worked up to a certain point, but
unfortunately the excel info exceeded more than 1 page in the ms word doc,
and it would cut off without going to the next page.
Any ideas?
Thanks