Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can a user select more than one entry in a drop down list?

I've formatted cells within Excel with drop down lists but the user needs the
ability to make more than one selection. I can't seem to figure out whether
excel will allow this or not. Is it possible, and if so, how? Thank you!

Brendan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can do this with data validation and programming. There's a sample
file he

Under Data Validation, look for 'DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from
Dropdown List'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures