Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hide rows that meet certain criteria in an excel template

I would like to know if there is a way to hide rows similar to conditional
formating for the row. I am using a tepmlate to bring in lots of information
from a model and would like the template to hide the rows that have 0 volumes
in all of the streams. If I can't build it into the template I could also
run a macro to do this, but I wanted to make sure someone hasn't already
sloved this issue.
Thanks! Sandy