-   -   Hide rows that meet certain criteria in an excel template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97708-hide-rows-meet-certain-criteria-excel-template.html)

SandyZapp

Hide rows that meet certain criteria in an excel template

I would like to know if there is a way to hide rows similar to conditional
formating for the row. I am using a tepmlate to bring in lots of information
from a model and would like the template to hide the rows that have 0 volumes
in all of the streams. If I can't build it into the template I could also
run a macro to do this, but I wanted to make sure someone hasn't already
sloved this issue.
Thanks! Sandy