Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Confused

Default Keeping the same format in linked worksheets

I am linking about 15 separate worksheets into one workbook, but they all
have different formats that they need to be in. The original is in that
format, but when I copy it to the next one, the format gets all screwed up.
is there anyway to keep the format when linking something like that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have you tried the Format Painter? If you use the Format Painter from the
original on the other 15, when you link them to the workbook, they should all
look the same and it won't screw up the formulas.