JRD

Default How do i number pages in a header consequently

I am trying to number my worksheet in consecutive order usine the header,

The worksheet I am using has five section, so each section has to be number
differently beginning with page 1.

I cannot get my worksheet to do it automatically i number them by myself.

HELP! Thank you JRD

Bitofanovice

Hope this helps: Go to "view", "headers snd footers", click on "custom
header". In the header section you want it to appear (left, middle or right)
type "Page" then "space", then hit the button marked with a single hash. Then
hit "space" and then type " of", then "space" and then hit the button with
the doubel cross or hash (next to the first button). This should then insert
in the header "page 1 (etc) of 5,6,or however many pages you have got. You
may have to tinker with the margins of the page to get it sited right. If you
prefer the simple page number to appear then disregard everything above from
"(left, middle or right)" and just hit the button with the single hash with
the cursor in the correct section.